Dr Javier Escaned will be at SOLACI-CACI 2017
Javier Escaned has been an interventional cardiology since 1994. At the present time he is working at San Carlos Clinical Hospital (Madrid, España). He has written more than 200 scientific articles, books and book chapters about different aspects of cardiovascular interventionism.
See this renowned professional’s agenda at SOLACI-CACI 2017:
- August 2nd, from 10:40 to 12:00 h; Room: Atlantico A; “Learning Session: Learning coronary physiology in the cath lab”; Role: Coordinator.
- August 2nd, from 16:40 to 18:00 h; Room: Pacífico Main Arena; “Great Debate: Heart Team in action: Complex decisions in patients with LCA disease and multiple vessels”; Role: Panelist.
- August 3rd, from 10:40 to 12:00 h; Room: Pacifico Main Arena; [email protected] (Joint Session): “TAVI: Going towards a minimalistic approach”; Role: Chairman / Presentador / Speaker: “Defining minimalistic approach for TAVR: advantages and disadvantages”.
- August 3rd, from 13:50 to 15:00 h; Room: Buen Ayre C; [email protected] Joint Session: “Multivessel STEMI patients: Complete or incomplete, That is the question”; Role: Chairman /Speaker: “Coronary lesion assessment: angiography or physiology”.
- August 3rd, from 15:10 to 16:30 h; Room: Pacifico Main Arena; “Optimal Revascularization: Anatomy versus Coronary Physiology”; Role: Panelist.