Dr. JosÃ© Luis Navia at the Upcoming SOLACI-CACI 2017
Dr. José Luis Navia specializes in thoracic and cardiovascular surgery at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
He will be present at SOLACI-CACI 2017 Congress, taking part in various activities.
See his schedule below.
- August 2nd, from 13:50 to 15:00 h; Buen Ayre C Room; “Hot Topics of Interventional Cardiology in 2017”: The Cleveland Clinic Vision CCF@SOLACI Joint Session; function: speaker: “Perspectives of Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement (TMVR): Early Data.”
- August 2nd, from 15:10 to 16:30 h; Buen Ayre C Room; “Percutaneous Mitral Repair: Laying the Groundwork to Start the Experience.” Function: chairman and presenter: Welcome and Session Objectives.
- August 3rd, from 16:40 to 18:00 h; “Alerce New Horizons of the Percutaneous Mitral Valve Replacement.” Function: coordinator.
- August 4th, from 8:00 to 9:00 h; Atlántico B Room; “The Forgotten Valve: Advances in Percutaneous Tricuspid Valve Management.” Function: chairman/speaker: “Tricuspid Valve Implantation: From First in Man to Clinical Practice.”
- August 4th, from 9:00 to 10:30 h; Buen Ayre A Room; “Advances in Percutaneous Mitral Valve Replacement.” Function: chairman/speaker: “Advances of New Designs of Percutaneous Mitral Valve.”