An update on Interventional Cardiology
ProEducar-SOLACI 9th Course for Interventionists in training “José Gabay”
Director: Leandro Lasave
Invited Director: Juan Granada & Luis Guzmán
- Leandro Martínez Riera and Gabriel Maluenda
- José Guadalupe Ortíz Medina
- Luis Virgen
About this course:
- Designed for fellows or interventional trainees who graduated up to 5 years ago.
- Five interventional modules focused on practice rather than theory, with step-by-step demonstrations, tips and secrets of the trade, and educational cases.
- Four clinical cases previously selected in a FREE AND OPEN CONTEST, presented by fellows. Speakers will be awarded with unlimited access to SOLACI-CACI Congress.
- Optional final multiple-choice exam; the best four exams will be awarded a prize.
Prizes for the best exams:
1°, 2°, 3° and 4 Prize: Four full scholarships and procedure observations at SCAI Fall Fellows Course, to be held on December 07 and 11, 2018, in Las Vegas, USA. The scholarships include food and lodging at Las Vegas Cosmopolitan Hotel.
-5th & 6th Prize: Free registration to attend the TCT 2018 at San Diego, USA.
See the preliminary program of this couse HERE
Images from the Course for on-training interventionist held in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on August 1, 2017