An update on Interventional Cardiology
ProEducar-SOLACI 10th Course for Interventionists in training
About this course:
- Designed for fellows or interventional trainees who graduated up to 5 years ago.
- Four interventional modules focused on practice rather than theory, with step-by-step demonstrations, tips and secrets of the trade, and educational cases.
- Optional final multiple-choice exam.
See the preliminary program of this course HERE
ProEducar's Clinical Case Contest
The call for Clinical Cases for the 10th ProEducar Fellows Course for Interventionists in Training is now open.
Share your work with colleagues and world wide experts in the following topics!
- Access and Diagnostic Tools.
- Complex Coronary Interventions.
- Structural Heart Disease.
- Non-Coronary Intervention.
Deadline: June 15th
Info & case submission: HERE
Questions ? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Images from the Course for on-training interventionist held in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on August 1, 2017